Our Returns Policy
We want you to love our product and offer the following returns policy.
Non-Faulty Returns: If for any reason you change your mind about a product then we will accept returns requested within 10 days of receipt of the products and we will give you a refund.
There are some important conditions:
- The product has to be unopened, unused and undamaged to qualify.
- The product must be returned before we can issue any refunds.
- The price of the return postage is paid by the client.
- The refund given will be for the price paid for the product and does not include shipping.
Faulty Returns: If you receive a product which you think is faulty or develops a fault within 21 days of purchase then please email us immediately. We will assess the issue to determine if the product is faulty and if we agree that there is a fault we will issue you with a replacement or refund with the following conditions:
- The product fault must be reported within 30 days of receipt of the product.
- The fault or damage will be verified by us before issuing any refunds. We may ask for photographs for verification.
If we require the product returned then we will pay for the return shipping.
We will either replace with free shipping or refund the amount paid for the product plus the shipping charge for the product. Please be aware that if the product was sent with other items the shipping refund will be proportional.
You are responsible for the cost of returning products to us unless the items being returned were delivered in error or the items were damaged or defective. You are also responsible for insuring all returns as we might claim against you should damages be sustained.
Please return all items to the following address:
127 George Street
For all returns, please follow the following instructions to ensure that the products are received in perfect condition and your returns can be processed quickly:
- Return a copy of your invoice to us with the items that you are returning highlighted. Please note the quantity and reason(s) for return against each item on your invoice.
- Pack and seal your return securely, in the original packaging, and include the completed invoice.
- Affix your return shipping label to the packaging. Make sure no other address labels are shown.